I Answer Your Questions About Starting and Growing a Successful & Profitable Coaching Business
Go HERE to Sign up now for the
Quickstart Coaching Code.
Here is the video of the answers to the questions you posted before the call:
Share this video/report/content with your friends...
Download the Free Video Now
Here is another short Q&A video I posted after the last call:
Let us know what you think of this video! Leave a comment below...
13 responses to “I Answer Your Questions About Starting and Growing a Successful & Profitable Coaching Business”
Leave a Comment
Some of Our Latest Success Stories
I definitely got a lot out of the coaches training program. I not only attained some very valuables skills and knowledge but I received a ton of coaching that provided me the support, encouragement, strategies, and accountability to assist me in my business. It’s like getting tons of coaching. All for FREE! It has definitely changed my perception of coaching and I want to definitely incorporate it into my life because it is priceless skill/knowledge to have major impact in someone’s life.Marian Nguyen
It has been a month since I joined the program and I must say that I totally love it. I am feeling more confident than ever and love the fact that I can actually make a difference in people’s lives. This something I am really good at!Margola Shuchat
Unfortunately…I am not receiving sound form any of your training videos. Please help me and thank-you kindly
Marica from Toronto, Canada
Try using a different browser, like Firefox or Google Chrome. If you continue to have problems, contact me directly @ email@example.com or 619-286-1797 and I’ll work with you personally to resolve the problem.
Wow, I like the versatility and uniqueness of networking and creating Team Coaching where everyone profits in specialized areas
Jeff, thanks so much for all your wonderful audios. As someone who is currently working out whether to pursue coaching these have been tremendously valuable. Having looked at many coaches out there on the net, you certainly come across as one of the most genuine and authentically helpful. This is what I aspire to.
I enrol with Quick Start and start watching the videos and reading the workbooks, but can you please tell me do I need to connect with any other Coaches or not on weekly basis??
There are a couple places you’ll interact with the others (and me):
1. The accountability area in the member’s area
2. During the live 30 day bootcamp you’ll be on weekly calls with:
>2 one on one coaches
>a mastermind of coaches
What about people like me who can’t come to San Diego?
Will we be missing a lot? Can we get access to a webinar instead?
You can still RSVP to the training and get access to the preliminary training videos.
Also, we’re planning to have a training in Orlando later this year, if that’s closer for you (or better timing).
Currently there’s no web version of the live certification trainings, but you can hold your ticket for a later date when you’re able to come. The live 30 day bootcamp is 100% virtual, so you should be able to participate in that no matter where you are or how busy you are.
Both these experiences are important, but if I could only have you participate in ONE, I’d choose the live 30 day bootcamp, because it will get you into action. Short lived events can help in terms of training, commitments, decisions, and experiences, but they’re not ideal for creating lasting results and consistent actions (once you leave the training, you go back into your life, and then life takes over again).
I tried to ask people to do a survey, that wan’t about anything surrounding selling, and was banned from the group and got a really nasty PM for it.
I don’t know all the circumstances so I can’t answer definitively as to why that happened, but I’ll give it a try:
1. You were communicating to a NON-OPT-IN list of people who hadn’t previously given you permission to market to them.
2. You were communicating to a group of people that were UNINTERESTED in you, your product, your survey, and/or anything else they were aware that you had to offer.
3. You tried to get people to take your survey BEFORE you gave them ANY REAL VALUE.
4. You offered no value in return for them taking the survey.
5. You tried to offer a survey over SOCIAL MEDIA.
6. You tried to offer a survey over a FORUM.
7. You communicated in a way that SOUNDED LIKE MARKETING.
8. You tried to engage with the wrong audience for your particular offering.
If you did any ONE of the above (two or more would be even worse), then that’s why you got banned, etc.
THE POINT: Only send a survey:
1. Over email to an opt-in list of happy subscribers.
2. AFTER you’ve given them MASSIVE VALUE.
3. By communicating clearly, in down to earth English (the way you’d sound when emailing a friend).
4. With an INCENTIVE for taking the survey.
5. about a subject/program that THEY are GUARANTEED to be interested in.
I have just purchased the Quick Start and Master Class coaching courses for $649. Can you tell me, is it sent by delivery, or is it downloaded?
Mervyn Barrett Newbury Park, Essex, UK
thank you so much